East Coast Party - $85/advance, $95 after Dec. 23
West Coast Party - $50/advance, $60 after Dec. 23
Both Parties - $105/advance, $120 after Dec. 23
Montvale Event Center
1019 W. 1st Ave
Spokane WA 99224
Tuesday, December 31st
6:30pm-9:00pm - East Coast Party (doors at 6)
8:30pm-12:00am - West Coast Party (doors at 8)
1. Do you have a lodging discount?
Yes. Receive a 15% discount at all Montvale-owned hotels when you CALL to make a reservation. Find out more on our Lodging Page.
2. What is the difference between an East Coast Party Ticket and a West Coast Party Ticket?
- The East Coast Party is designed for those who love to party, but not as much as they love an early bedtime. The "midnight" toast will happen at 9:00pm (midnight on the East Coast).
The ticket includes: A DINNER buffet, live music, dance performance, giveaways, no-host bar, and "midnight" toast.
- The West Coast Party is designed for the true New Year reveler! The midnight toast will be at midnight (West Coast time). There will be lots of dancing on the large dance floor, and a swing dance lesson! The ticket includes: A DESSERT buffet, swing dance lesson, live music, dance performance, giveaways, no-host bar, and midnight toast.
3. Can I purchase a ticket to both parties?
Yes. But there are limited tickets available for both parties.
4. Do I need a physical ticket to get in?
No. You will just need your name and your driver’s license. Your name and the number of tickets you purchased will be on a list at the door. Just give our volunteers your first and last name and show them your I.D. and they’ll give you a colored event wristband.
5. I purchased multiple tickets. What do other members of my party do if we arrive at different times?
Our volunteers will know how many tickets you purchased. Just have the other members of your party give our volunteers your name and they’ll mark down how many tickets have been claimed. Everyone who enters will need to show an I.D. to determine whether or not they’re over 21.
6. Is seating assigned at the event?
No. The event has open seating.
7. I'm under 21 years of age. Can I attend this event?
Absolutely! We just won't serve you alcohol. Everyone will be carded at the door and given a wristband to indicate your ticket type and whether or not you're of legal drinking age.
8. What should I wear?
"Roaring 20s" inspired attire is encouraged, but not required.
9. Where can I park?
Click HERE to view a map of downtown paid parking lots.
10. My plans have changed. Can I get a refund?
No. All ticket sales are final.